2020 Proposals Are Due January 26, 2021
- Only proponents that received notification of approval to proceed to the proposal development stage can submit a proposal. No other proposals will be accepted.
- Faculties will be asked provide feedback on full proposals prior to adjudication.
- Before proceeding, please review all of the criteria for the OLAF.
- The OLAF team is available for consultation on your proposal up until three weeks before the final proposal deadline (Jan 5).
- Applicants are asked not to forward applications directly to faculty deans' offices or to the Office of the Provost and VP Academic.
- All proposals must be submitted via email (along with relevant attachments as outlined in the proposal template) as a Word doc or PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Late proposals will not be accepted.
Project Proposal Template
You can find the 2020 Proposal Template here.
- Proposals should be written in a language that is understandable to a non-specialist. Bullet points, where possible, are preferred. All sections within the template must be completed.
- The italicized copy in each section is intended as suggestions on how to answer each section but it is not meant to be definitive.
- When completing the template, please delete the italicized copy in each section from your proposal submission.
- We have created a project budget worksheet here. It must accompany your project proposal submission as an .xls file. Note: You are required to consult/check-in with the OLAF team (email@example.com) about your budget before the final submission.