Review the fundamental concepts of biology, psychology, and sociology taught in first-year university and college programs with our experienced instructors.
Using a case study approach, flashcards, and practice on real MCAT questions, our experienced instructors ensure you understand all foundational aspects of this section of the MCAT exam. Practise on real MCAT exam questions.
Course fee includes a custom-designed workbook, online resources and practice tests.
Each 3-hour class includes detailed instruction, discussion and practice. Bring your questions and benefit from class discussion with your peers and the UBC instructor.
- 6A, 7A - Nervous system, Sensation, and Perception
- 6B, 7C - Memory, Cognition, and Language, Consciousness and Learning
- 6C, 7A, 7B - Stress, Psychological Disorders, Emotion, and Personality
- 7A, 7B, 7C, 8B, 8C - Social Interaction and Behaviours
- 7B, 8A, 8C, 9A - Socialization and Identity
- 9B, 10A - Social Structure and Inequality
Recommended: Purchase The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam (4th Edition), Official MCAT® Flashcards, and Official MCAT Sample Test for $80 +tax. - SOLD OUT
UBC students and alumni receive a $50 discount on course fees (please note this discount cannot be combined with any other offer). Please call 604.822.1444 for more information.
The format of this course is in-class.