As an industry leader in personality and behavioural assessments, the DiSC® provides you with the opportunity to better understand yourself and how to relate with others. Learn to recognize your own priorities and preferences and how to be aware of these traits in others. Suitable for building a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or establishing a personal connection.
The DiSC® profiles can support you and your team by:
- increasing self-knowledge
- minimizing team conflict and stress
- facilitating better teamwork by learning to appreciate other personality styles
- developing stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- managing more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
- becoming a well-rounded and effective leader.
This assessment is completed online and includes a one and half hour debrief session with a professional career coach.
Coach: Linda J. Alexander, BA, MA, CEC, PCC
Rescheduling and Missed appointments: If you need to make a change in your scheduled appointment time, please call 604.822.8585 (Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm). NOTE: We require a minimum of 48 hours business day notice to avoid a rescheduling fee of $100.00. Please note voicemail is not checked in the evenings or on weekends.
You will be sent the assessment electronically via email. Once you have completed the assessment, our office will contact you to schedule your debrief appointment. Assessments are completed online and clients have the option to schedule the follow-up counselling session to take place in person, by telephone or online video call. For more information, please call 604.822.8585.