Complement your coaching and facilitation skills with practical skills to work effectively with groups and teams. Benefit from a solid understanding of both group and team coaching best practices, approaches, foundational skills and disciplines with several opportunities to practice leading group and team coaching conversations.
Jennifer Britton, PCC, author and thought leader in the field of group coaching is delivering this course for the first time in Vancouver. She brings global experience across workplace sectors and this experiential workshop offers a rare opportunity to build your core competencies in group and team situations with her feedback and expertise.
Register before May, 1, 2018 to receive a $175 discount from the course cost. (Discount does not apply to registrations via UBC tuition waiver.)
Learn how to
- Define group and team coaching
- Apply core skills for group and team coaching
- Design best practices for virtual and in-personal group and team coaching session
- Apply core phases and activities for group and team coaching, including pre-program, during and post
- Practice group and team coaching scenarios
- Understand tricky issues and how to navigate them with clients
- Develop a mini-toolkit of activities and resources
- Marketing and positioning the team and group coaching conversation
- Explore evaluation approaches
This course is designed for new and established coaches, managers, leaders and independent professionals or consultants wanting to work more effectively with and transform the potential of groups and teams.
Continuing Education Credits: this course will offer Continuing Coach Education credits (CCEU’s) by the International Coach Federation.
Note: This course will be offered only once this calendar year in partnership with recognized thought leader and author Jennifer Britton, PCC.