Appreciative Coaching is a co-creative process for human transformation. This course is ideal for new and established coaches who want to hone their appreciative coaching skills to better support personal well-being, high performance and leadership excellence.
Learn how to
- Apply Appreciative Inquiry principles and processes to coaching
- Gain greater awareness of your own ‘pro-creative’ presence and enhance your coaching competencies
- Craft appreciative and provocative questions that ignite discovery and catalyze potential
- Apply life affirming metaphors to aid understanding
- Establish positive intention, and inspire action
- Compose strength-based stories to support new approaches to old problems, building bridges to new possibilities.
This course is designed for new and established coaches, experienced team leaders, managers and organizational consultants. Previous coaching experience is recommended but not required.
Continuing Education Credits: this course has been approved to offer 12 (8 Core Competencies and 4 Resource Development) Continuing Coach Education credits (CCEU’s) by the International Coach Federation.
15% Group discount for 3 or more individuals from the same organization also available. To receive discount please call 604-822-8585 to register. (Group discounts does not apply to registrations via UBC tuition waiver)